When posting about the Gardiner Celebration Rally on social media, please be positive, appropriate and inclusive. This is a celebration of our scholarship program.
Please include this hashtag in all your social media posts: #GardinerCelebrationRally
If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few ideas:
Before the event:
- The Gardiner Scholarship has provided _________ for my child/children. Join us at the #GardinerCelebrationRally on Tues., Jan. 21 in Tallahassee.
- I’m thankful for the Gardiner Scholarship because ____________. Join us at the #GardinerCelebrationRally on Tues., Jan. 21 in Tallahassee.
- Without the Gardiner Scholarship my child/children _____________________. #GardinerCelebrationRally
- Every child who needs the Gardiner Scholarship, should have a chance to receive it. #GardinerCelebrationRally
During the event:
- Today, I’m celebrating my child’s Gardiner Scholarship. Without it, my child _____________ #GardinerCelebrationRally
- I’m in Tallahassee at the #GardinerCelebrationRally to thank our lawmakers for the scholarship.
Feel free to include a picture of your child.
Please keep your posts on topic. This rally is for all Gardiner Scholarship recipients, supporters and providers. This is a celebration of and a thanks to our lawmakers for the Gardiner Scholarship.
Make sure to follow us on social media for updates. Feel free to share any of our posts, especially about the rally.
Keep checking our website for updates: www.flvoicesforchoices.org
We don’t have that yet, so we’d have to exclude it for now and can add it when we have some images.